just woke up!
not veh often that i blog early in the day...
hahahas.
suppose to go sentosa today...
but all of us overslept!
hahahahahahhaas.
anyways..
HATE MY SISTER TO THE CORE!
BITCH!
HATE IT WHEN I SEE HER HOLDING NICE NICE BLING BLING PHONE!
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME THATS WHY SHE CAN GET A NEW PHONE!
ARGH! SHE JUST SUCK LARHS.
NOW SHE CAN GO AROUND CLICKING PICTURES PLAYING MUSIC AWAY.
FUCK OFF LARHS.
HOPE SHE JUST DIES NOW!
AND I DONT CARE.
whew..
going down bandroom soon..
going fer band prac at 6 30....
go see see my beloved section!
xD
i miss iggy yao leon ben yicong randy ernest cher mich grace dan
love themm!
<33
buh byee!
xD
not veh often that i blog early in the day...
hahahas.
suppose to go sentosa today...
but all of us overslept!
hahahahahahhaas.
anyways..
HATE MY SISTER TO THE CORE!
BITCH!
HATE IT WHEN I SEE HER HOLDING NICE NICE BLING BLING PHONE!
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME THATS WHY SHE CAN GET A NEW PHONE!
ARGH! SHE JUST SUCK LARHS.
NOW SHE CAN GO AROUND CLICKING PICTURES PLAYING MUSIC AWAY.
FUCK OFF LARHS.
HOPE SHE JUST DIES NOW!
AND I DONT CARE.
whew..
going down bandroom soon..
going fer band prac at 6 30....
go see see my beloved section!
xD
i miss iggy yao leon ben yicong randy ernest cher mich grace dan
love themm!
<33
buh byee!
xD
Comments